Anna Ladecka is a Paris-based polish illustrator and painter.
Graduated from Warsaw Academy of Fine Arts and obtained a scholarship of French
Government at L’Ecole Supérieure d’art & de design Marseille-Méditerranée as visiting student.
Her wide range of work covers screen-prints and illustrations for various surfaces including books,
textiles, covers and magazines.
Her linocut was chosen for collection of contemporary etching, National Library, Paris
She works as a freelancer in the fields of book illustration, pattern and graphic design.
Her illustrations and paintings have been featured in publications and
exhibitions around the world.
- Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris / France /
- Frans Masereel Centre / Kasterlee / Belgium /
- Hors les murs / Romainville / France
2018 - opening screen-printing studios Fête de l'Estampe / Cité Internationale des Arts / Paris / France
2016 - exhibits screen-prints / Gallery Art en Partage / Romainville / France / solo
2015 - exhibits paintings at Gallery Sandhofer / Salzburg / Austria / solo
2009 - exhibits paintings “+30” / Gallery CBBM / Warsaw / Poland
2009 - exhibits illustrations / “Watch Out! Bulldozers! Young Polish Illustration” / Gallery Aspect / Warsaw
2007 - exhibits paintings at Gallery Sandhofer / Innsbruck / Austria / solo
2006 - exhibits paintings at CIUP / Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris / France / solo
2005 - exhibits linocuts / Gallery ZPAP / Warsaw / Poland
2004 - realization of linocut at CNEAI / Centre national de l’édition et de l’art imprimé /Chatou / France
- Kuchnia (PL), KUKBUK (PL), Vogue (FR), Euro RSCG (FR), StoryCat (KOR), Traveler Mag (PL), Metalli Lindberg (IT), Ecor (IT), Zwierciadlo (PL), Stratis (FR), Textuel (FR)...
- illustrated about 20 books for children (ed: DWIE SIOSTRY (PL), MANGO (FR), TALENTS HAUTS (FR), YEOWON MEDIA, FINDEN and HANAUL EDUCATION (KOR))
- member of Patricia Lucas / illustrator agent / Paris /
© copyright Anna Ladecka 2019, all rights reserved.